Welcome to Knowits Whistleblower-function
It's important that you leave as much information as possible.
It's recommended that your report includes the following information:
- What kind of irregularity you want to report.
- Where these have occurred.
- When it happened. Date, time and if it has been reoccurring.
- Who or whom was involved.
- Optional contact information (Your name, phone number, e-mail address)
- Documentation in any form if you have access to it, or if you know that there is documentation and if so, what and where.
- Information about other actions taken in response to the irregularities.
It's important that you read and understand how personal data are handled in the section "Data protection" before you leave your report.
What can be reported?
A whistleblowing service is designed to detect serious
irregularities such as;
- All forms of criminal acts.
- Accounting, internal accounting controls, auditing, bribes, corruption or forgery.
- Abuse of power or authority for any unauthorized or underlying purpose.
- Major deficiencies in workplace safety.
- Serious offenses against Knowit code of conduct.
- Serious irregularities related to the vital interests of the organization or individual's life and health.
A whistleblowing function should not be used to report minor offenses or general dissatisfaction and complaints.
Who are you allowed to report?
Under the Swedish Data Protection Act, a whistleblower function can only
be used to notify incidents of people in manager- or key positions
within the Knowit organization.
This is how your report is being handled
- All received reports are handled promptly by the company Interactive
Security, acting as an external partner to Knowit.
- All reports will receive a unique case number, which you use for all
further dialogue with Interactive Security on matters like additional information or
status of your case.
- When a new report is received by Interactive Security, any contact details are removed to make sure that you have the option to remain anonymous towards Knowit.
- The anynomised case is then forwarded to Knowit who decides if the report will be investigated further or not.
Interactive Security is completely
independent of Knowit and acts as non-disqualified parties in
relation to the actual event.
No IP-addresses or phone calls are recorded.